Since 1919 (There Will Not be a Test)
Welcome to Bloomington Garden Center and Landscape Company. We’re a family-owned business that's firmly planted in Bloomington, Minnesota. In fact, we've been around since 1919. That was the year World War One ended. And the year women got the vote with the 19th Amendment to the Constitution. Today, we’re the oldest business in the city of Bloomington.
Made in Bloomington: Bloomington Garden Center
The "Made in Bloomington" TV series featured Bloomington Garden Center in a recent episode. Take a look!
Voted "Best Garden Center" by Sun Paper Readers
Readers of Sun Newspapers voted Bloomington Garden Center the Best Garden Center in 2011 in the Bloomington region. It's the second time the business has received this honor. Thanks for your support!
Ready for Spring?
At Bloomington Garden Center, we’re always ready for spring. Even when there’s snow on the ground and the temperature drops below zero. To stay warm, we knit little sweaters and cozies for the seedlings and bigger ones for the staff.
We have just what you need to get growing, including:
- Double Wave Petunias
- Baby Duck Yellow Petunias
- Pistachio Nightmare Coleus
- Zowie Yellow Flame Zinnias
- Yellow, White and Indigo Torenia Moon
- Lavender, Chocolate Mint, Spearmint, Pineapple Mint and Purple Ruffles Basil
- Tomatoes and Peppers (Sweet & Hot Varieties)
- Daylillies, Black-eyed Susans, Daisies
- Zinnias, Marigolds, Geraniums, Vincas
- Specialty annuals to fill your decorative pots
- Hanging baskets
Everything You Need (Sort Of)
Along with annuals and perennials, we have a wide selection of plants, shrubs and trees. We also offer custom landscaping and design services—and expert advice. In fact, pretty much everything you need to survive except for food, shelter, clothing and TV. But we can help with those, too. Come visit us today!